This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009 Prelude



Merry Christmas everyone!

I have filtered through about 100 pictures today and I still have more in the camera so I have decided to break this down into smaller chunks. I think I have said this before, but just to set the records straight I write these things for myself and for those who happen to enjoy them due to our relationship either friends or family. I am not looking to become some literary novelist or anything else.

Ok, so I will be adding to this as I can for every journey starts with the first step and instead of trying to write the entire experience in one long story with a butt load of pictures I will be breaking it down into separate posts. God Bless you all and Merry Christmas.

Pat, Val, & Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me