This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Rail Yard Recent Tweaks with Little People too

My dogs seem to love laying and leaving deposits in my train yard.  We have lots of yard for all of that but no they need to get right in the middle of things just to keep me busy.  But they love to lay next to Nicholas Hill.  Here is Rickie. 



Here is Lucy. 


Now will she stay like this when the train comes by?


Nope!  And not happy with a good nap being interrupted. 


Just a couple of training shots. 



When weed eating the train yard, I stepped on a support rock which took the track out of being stable.  So had to call in the wee people to add some stability.  At the end of the day they did a good job.





I think Schimmel's bar and grill will change to Schimmel's Big Rail bar and grill.  Got this rail from the son, Harold, of Mr and Mrs Snelson who are no longer with us.  Mr Snelson worked for Union Pacific and Harold thought I would like this piece.


 
Watching the race while uploading today's shots.  My out door computer room.   Got a fire going and if you look at the TV this was big one #1 at Taladaga.  For my NASCAR buddies they know what I mean.   


My new control center.  LOL 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me