This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Star's Birthday after dinner evening at our house

Another good friend of ours just crossed over to the half century mark.  Kind of like going super sonic.  LOL  Her good friend Stacey got this cool cake so while they were out eating I set up.  I had work issues so I did not go, nor did I go to a HH with an old friend earlier in the evening.  But we had fun once they all got back. 


 

  Next Star on the left and another friend of hers Kristin. 


And the girls, Stacey, Val, Star, and Kristin (left to right top to bottom). 



Stacey and myself. 


Happy Birthday auntie Star, from Lucy. 


I am going to get some cake.. 


Kristin is thinking "what kind of BS are you flinging hoss". 


I like this shot... 


Stacey and one of Val's fans that later turned into a Frisbee. 


We did it this way.  


I had a good time and I hope everyone else did to.  Philip and Jimmy showed up later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me