This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Euless Weather 8/25/11

I know this is not much of a big deal for those of you who have a hurricane on the way up the East Coast, and those of you who have been getting a great deal of heavy rain in the North Central, and for those of you in the North East who have rarely so far this year made it out of the 70's, but for us down here in Euless Texas this is a huge deal. I mostly post this just for my own records.

- We have had one day below 100+ in 60 days (that was two weeks ago).
- One day with some rain in the last 60+ days and it did not last long.
- Last night due to a storm in Dallas County we did get some gusts of wind (you will see a shot of a limb down from one of my trees, and temps dropped to under 90 before 845 PM. We had three visitors to my deck last night as we all wanted to rejoice in the cool temps of 86+.
- This morning I was awaken by thunder. We only got .05 inches of rain or less but it was fantastic. We did not get above 79 until about 9:30 AM on the deck about 9:10 AM near house. This is a 60+ day first temps were so low.
- They are predicting 107 degrees today, but I kind of question that. We will need some super heating and man with the humidity at 70% right now, it will really feel very hot. I hope the clouds are more then less.

Tree limb shots below.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me