This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

A BBQ at Philip's house Sunday Jan 27 2013

Here it is January 27th and we have a temp reading right now of 70.3. I love Texas, so Philip a good friend of mine decided it was time for a cook out. We had, Rib Eye Steaks, Crab Legs, Tuna, Sword Fish, Salmon, Shrimp, Allegroton Potatoes, Corn on the Cob, and Val had a sweet tator and there was only 5 of us. As soon I as I finish publishing this, I am going to either work in the yard, or play with my trains and then take a good long nap. First shot when I first got there Philip and his nephew Danial.
Got the Hickory Flavored Coals going.
The fish department, we used the crab legs as an appetizer.
The after meal look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me