This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Train Show in Fort Worth Jan 5th 2013

A buddy, Phillip and myself went to the train show in Fort Worth today. It was a good trip followed by a good lunch. Anyway Here are some shots from the show. The shots are not exceptionaly clear as I did not want to use flash but I had to shoot quickly as folks kept moving around so it was basically a point and shoot scenario.
The cool thing about the picture below is that those figures below the bridge are gathered around a fire. The fire being a little led light but it was cool.
I did not get the meaning of this, but Philip thinks the point is "just bury me with my trains".
This little N gage train used up I would say at least 30 feet of track, it had 5 engines pulling it.

1 comment:

  1. Pat you would have loved the place our Dad took us to years ago. I was a teenager, Phyllis not even and Ty was around 5 or 6. It was a place in Pennsylvania right off the highway. I think it was a little store to get gas and such, but in the back was a huge train lay out. I want to say the whole place with the trains was as big as your back yard. There were little towns, churches, mountains, bridges. It was one of those days, Mom got Dad to take us for a drive to see where he had been on his car deliveries. We also went through Hershey, PA.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me