This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dec 26th 2012 Day after Christmas day snow shots.

It has indeed a very long time since I have updated this blog. I will try to organize all of the pictures and getting the entire 2012 year layed out. So one must start someplace. Here is some initial shots of the snow the day after Christmas that we got on Christmas day.



This is just too cold for Texas.
 


You will see a seperate post regarding the train track. I hope to go to the train show tomorrow Jan 5th.
You will notice no water spraying into pond here. The line is froozen, I thought I just killed one pump but since the water at the actual pump line did not freeze, once the line thawed out, the water was once again flowing.
The next two shots are from my back yard looking into the Whilshire Park.
More shots in the back yard.
The fountain is froozen.  Not good in Texas!
But the waterfall is still running.  Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me