This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Making Chili for Work Tomorrow

The weathermen were predicting rain for yesterday and sure enough we got an inch last night.  So I am glad I listened and put some wood in my wood bins.



Starting to set up.

Getting the fire started.

Heating the pots for keeping things clean.  A Clean Kitchen is a Healthy Kitchen and a Healthy Kitchen is a Happy Kitchen.  Anyway, one has soap and water and of course the other for rinsing.   
 Water is hot. 
 Time to build a good hot coal base. 
Well finally got the meat cut up.
 Looking like Chili, now to cook the rest of the afternoon/evening.  Since this is for eating and not judging per say, I am only using one Serrano and one Jalapeno, if I need to add more later I will, but we got a lot of folks to feed so if too hot they will not eat all that much.  I hope to make it right on the boarder between two and three alarm.   It is now 3PM, started set up at 10AM, and now it will cook for about 5 hours, followed by the crock pot tomorrow for transport to the office. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me