This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Photo Shoot, EFD, Trains, misc.

Valerie is a Euless Citizens Fire Department Alumni and they had a bake sale today at I think is station #4 on South Main Street so I decided to make that one of my stops.


Here are the bake sales ladies. 

This is the bomb truck, and inside is the robot.  They had to put it back in the truck as it started to drizzle.  I will not go into details but in real life, these bomb suites do not provide much protection.  






This shot was by a fireman who offered to take it. 


 I decided to turn south on main street just to see what was down that way. Here is one thing I found.
 



And of course being a train nut, I found this tank filling station. 





I drove down the road and decided to take these.



After another short drive I found this interesting tree.


Back to the train yard.




Drove a little farther and found this trestle and construction site. 




This looks a little suspicious.  















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me