This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Friday, September 27, 2013

The Toad Saga

This AM as I was walking around the back yard I noticed something strange on the ground and took a closer look.  Glad I did. This guy/gal does not have a whole lot of sense if you ask me.



Since he/she is in the whole you would use to pull the cover out with, I had to pry it out with my needle-nose pliers and screw driver.  





At this point I had to figure out how to get him out.  So when I went to put him in a safe place semi back in the hole, he did not think much of that idea.



After many attempts with many tools I ended up just drilling holes around him and using the dykes to cut the plastic out.  He sure was not happy with the drill idea, but he would close his eyes and get real thin.  Problem was, his jaw bone was bigger than the hole so I could not just push or pull him through.






Yahoo he is free.  I guess he figured since I had not killed him by now, about 1 hour of handling him and drilling, I was not going to kill him now so he hung around a bit.

 



I had to twist him so his jaw bone would fit and then I had to push him backwards through the hole.


All of the tools either used or attempted in the project.  

It took him a while to leave but then he went on his way. 


Put tape over the holes so this will not happen again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me