This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Monday, August 12, 2013

4th of July 2013

I was going through shots today and realized I did not upload the pics from our great 4th of July. 

Per normal I get up early in the morning and decided to do a walk about.  The resort has this little lagoon, it must be rough on boats.  It was a nice quiet sun rise. 





I then walk over to the lake itself.  Here are some shots of the lake early in the AM.






This guy is wondering what I am I doing here.  




Heading back to the resort, the lighting has changed so more shots of the lagoon and the boats.



Found this doc to walk down and shot back towards the water park. 


Took some more wild life shots.






This guys and his kids were flying a cool little aircraft from Radio Shack.  


Here is the dock I was on earlier.




Val Decides to get ready for the festivities of the 4th.


Later in the morning we found the water park bar.  I got a friend. 



As we were driving to Cheryl and Andy's house our very gracious hosts for the party.  They are very kind and cool people.  They opened their home to a lot of folks of whom they did not know.  We only met them once before at a party at their house.  Great folks indeed. 



Here are shots of party and house. 







Our Master Chief Jeff, good job Jeff!


I believe these are the Freedom Flyers.  They were doing some fly by's.  


























The next morning going back home today.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me