This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Wild Pig in Back Yard

One day in the spring I was walking in the woods behind our house and thought I saw a small pig take off out of some thicket.  For several days I would go back there and sure enough I became more and more convinced it was a pig.  Still was not 100% sure.  Then one morning I noticed a large portion of my yard had been what looked like rotor-tilled.  I searched for tracks and they were slightly oval with an small line of raised dirt between the two halves.  So I again guessed pig, all of my friends who know wild life all said they agreed.  So I decided to try to confirm it by getting a night shot so I purchased an inexpensive game camera.  Here is what I got last night.

First a Possum comes by.  




About an hour later the possum returns back from where he came.



An then 3 hours later comes the pig.  Val asked if I named it, I said maybe Chili. 






 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me