This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Spider, flowers, pond, etc.

Due to some folks being afraid of spiders I have decided to test putting the shots of Latha on the blog but put a cover picture that does not show the spider.  Latha is a daughter of a garden spider we had here in the yard last year who left behind egg sacks which begot Latha.  So while I was messing around looking for a good cover page for FB, I took a few different shots around the yard.

No one should be afraid of flowers.




I found this spider web next to the fish pond.  The water is from the sprinkler system that ran last night.  I just thought it was kind of cool.  



 I put the camera at water level in the big pond to try to get a cliff affect. 





Found this young male Cardinal in the back yard. 


Ah, the main attraction, Latha..  Our famous garden spider.  


The way the sun was glistening off the water of my mini water wheel fountain caught my eye.   




I then thought I would take a shot from on top of the water fall on our large pond looking down.  I need to work on the affects.  Does not look quite right yet.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me