This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

A bit of Water hear in Euless TX

Yesterday within 24 hours we got 2.3 inches of rain.  So here are some shots before we got the second 1 inch of rain.  We have two creek beds behind my house, one is always wet and one is normally dry. 

These next few shots are of the dry one, about 1 hour after the rain quit so I am guessing it was higher.  It is about 4 feet deep here under the deck behind my neighbors house.





Some shots of our creek.   Oh, in light of how much rain many folks have had I know this is nothing, but for us, in the month of August, heck two rain drops is a big deal.  LOL




Looks like it stopped just before going over.  



Took a walk to our park pond.  








I ran across this Black Bellied Whistling Duck, not real common in these parts but at any rate chalk one more up for my bird count for my yard area.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me