This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Another Great Winter Day in Texas Feb 17 2013

72.3 right now, so it was time to do some playing in the yard.  First got the wine water wheel fountain fired up.


Moved some yard art around by the train layout.
 
 


We got this piece from the Lawn and Garden show last weekend.  I have moved it since this shot and will upload it later and ask your opinion on the location. 
 


We also got this from the Lawn and Garden Show, man it is very heavy. I think Val said it was in the key of G and made in the USA.

 
And now the 3 tier fountain.  I think I need to replace the pump it is not pumping very well at all. 
 
 
Oh and got the birdie bath going. 
 
 
Move the cross piece we got from the Lawn and Garden show, do you like this location better?
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me