This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Train G Layout Feb 4 2013 - Creek

Wow I got a lot more done today than I thought. First out in the woods I hit pay dirt with some cool boulders. I still need to round them up as I spent nearly an hour just clearing about 5 feet of path so that will be another day. So while resting I started thinking about my creek idea I had the other day. First I had to go looking for some make shift parts, I figure I can experiement small and grow bigger better later basd on what I learned. Much like I do with everything. I found some stuff that might work so the next thing you know I started digging.
I found some left over plastic paint drop plastic. Like I said this was started with materials on hand, improvements can come later.
Cutting it (the plastic paint drop cloth) was a pain, some wind, no help and trying to cut it free hand, but it did work.
Time to fill the end point with water and see if it flows. And it did... Yahoo.
Now to hide the starting point. Why not make a hill for now, a mountain later.
Now for the detail work.
Coming along, a couple of close up shots.
Details of the flow start point.
Moving along more close up shots.
Well I am out of rocks, back, and daylight so time to stop. Here is where we are at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me