This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Photo Walk about in Park and woods behind house Feb 18 2013

Well I took the girls into the park and since there was a lady walking around decided to duck into the woods.  But first I got shots of the pond and some of the ducks.



The lady is getting closer so time to duck into the woods.  The girls seem to like the idea.


This is the wet creek bed I kept talking about in other shots.



I am now directly behind my house.  About 50 feet from my property line.  All woods from here to my yard.


I am now on the North West corner of Earls property.  As an FYI, Earl is no longer with us, but his son Philip now occupies the property.  Anyway, due to the constant flooding of this area the property is not of much Value.  Earl had put up a lot of cool things back here that just got destroyed by floods or kids. 


I am not in the dry creek bed looking up at 2 of 3 of Earls old decks.





Val asked in my last post where are the girls.  I took them on this Photo Walkabout and I think she thought the last one was these shots.  So to you Val here are girls. Ricki led the way up the hill, I had to take a bit easier slop up.  At first Lucy was wondering how to get up but she took a lead off run and headed up the steep end part. 

The junk all over the place is always left behind a good back flood.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me