This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl Aniversery Party Feb 3 2013

Last year Val was at this time recovering from her hip replacement surgery at home. So since she could not go anywhere for the game some friends were kind enough to come to our house and have a mini party. Well when Val was asking Tina about what she was going to do this year she said "I thought we would be at your house". Then of course they discussed further, Val can home and asked what I thought, and I thought it was a cool idea to have the same folks over that came last year. Ken and Jean could not make it, and this year Paul joined us and we all had a great time and had way too much food. By the way, Bob and Tina brought over some chicken wings from K-Mart and I cannot believe how huge they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me