This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Finished one road, did some track work, and more shoring up of the hill April 6

Got an early start today, had to do some yard work before playing with the trains, but got some work done. 

When I mentioned in yesterday's post I was working on the Farrar's driveway, Val's sister asked where she is going to live.  Well here for now is choice one.



Here is choice # 2.
 



Some trees got cut down, so they needed to bring in a logging rig.  And guess what, it would not fit below the tracks so they too had to dig out a driveway/road.  Escavation started, oh and might as well start from the house at the same time. 




Got the Farrar's driveway/road completed so at least they have their new cows.





This train comes form Montana.  I hope to get the bar and grill built/ordered what ever installed soon so we can kick back with some Blue Sky. 


Finally got the logging rig in.  Hope to get the road and driveway installed tomorrow.




Adding more dirt to the hill. 





Clean up and play time. 

2 comments:

  1. That is really cool! I like what you have done with this. Maybe you can portray the Calgary shoring as well? That could be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so legit. It took me a second to realize what was going on, I thought for a minute it was actual life size, but this is so much fun! I bet it has been a blast putting together!! I also think portraying Calgary shoring might be pretty fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me