This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Progress - Oops Track too low - April 5 2013

Well I got a couple hours in after work today.  As you will see I really did not get much done in such a short time but I started the road to Susan and David's house and shored up more of the hill after the last 3 days of rain.

Now for the Story, Susan and David built this house before the train came in, and on their first delivery of a couple of cows that soon became quite clear.  While there little 4 x 4 could get in, the cattle rig would not.  So escavation had to commence.

Susan and David's House



The main escavation site


For those with a trained eye, you will note most of the equipment is 1/32, that was the closest I could get to get some decent stuff for scene's at this stage in the game.



 
 

The problem with a one lane road is when one stops it all stops.  Not all of the heavy equipment can even get in. 



The dirt from the road made it to the hill.  We have had two-three days of rain and I did get some erosion but over all not too bad.  For those with a trained eye you will notice the big rigs are a bit out of Gauge (in their case scale) so I had to keep them a little further from the track.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me