This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

In Memory of our good friend Jerry Tyra

Jerry a good friend of ours from Denver passed away and we traveled down to his and Cathy's house in Lindale TX.  Here are some shots of the memorial party Cathy held. 

On the way on Hwy 20 while rolling I took this shot. 


I got hungry so we stopped about 60 miles out to search for food. We did not get any here as it was just after high noon and folks from all over were at every eatery.  But took some shots of the flowers.





At Cathy's house. 








The beautiful out side of Cathy and Jerry's house.




On the way back home we had to take a shot of Sandy's Pies shop.  We were very short on time so I did not look up a good friend of mine Brandon, but Sandy and Brandon lived next door to me and we all grew very close.


We took Val's car as when I pulled mine out of the garage I discovered a fluid leak, not sure 100% what it is, so off to the shop it will go. 


Down the road a spell we found a rest stop and decided to stop. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me