This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Old track move and install - April 12 2013

Remember I had that old track within the inner circle.  My intent was to let it over grow and look like old unused track.  Well as it was raised it started to look sloppy but did have the semi desired look but it also restricted my movement within the inner circle lay out.  So I thought to myself and did some moving of it that should give me the desired affect but yet make it easier to maintain. 



The new location. 





Ok, now for you pros.  I was thinking of running the road from where you see the flatbed semi towards the creek and inbetween the two track have a car/truck bridge.  Any suggestions or go/no go thoughts.  The next several shots should give an idea of what I am up against. 




 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me