This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Some general shots and of course spider

For my spider phobic friends I took some general shots to use them as a cover for the link from FB.  Anyway, this little bush I Philip and I planted 2 or 3 years a go is during well. 


Val got this swan at an estate sale. Fits on the man deck fairly well.  


Different view of yard with water fall. 



It was so hot yesterday I put some ice cubes up stream of the gold fish so their water would cool down but shock the fish.  




Now for the spider Latha.  Now I know why the scissor shaped vertical web.  I saw her moving about her web and causing it shake vertically and back and forth as she created more web and secured existing.  The scissor shape allowed for a spring link effect in the vertical direction, but maintained a very strong non horizontal movement factor.  It is quite an engineering feat for good ole mother nature.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me