This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

More Shots with new Samsung Galaxy Wifi

This shot I changed to Black and White using the effects option on the camera.  I had Ricki on my lap and I hear dogs see in black and white so it shot this over her head (the black area on the bottom is her head) to see what she would/might see. 



Just a shot with a little zoom. 


Full 21X zoom from about 10 feet away.  




For this next series I moved the chair up to about 5 feet and used zoom at different levels. 





Next two of just some artificial plants around a fountain. 



This next shot was focused past the plants on the water with less zoom then the above.

A shot of a hornet getting water from a rock under the fountain.
 The little water fall on the small pond up stream from the gold fish and main body.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me