This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Morning shots, Toad, Spider, Park, critter cave

It always seems that when I do not have a camera near by a photo op presents itself.  I ran across (almost stepped on this guy) so I decide to go get my camera.  He was at the corner of the shed that has our spider.  I am so glad I got my camera, not so much for this shot but for the spider shots at the bottom.  Oh and for you spider phoebes I put the shots at the end, and on the last scenic shot just before the spider shots I will warn you the shots are coming so you can exit.  


After the toad shot, I decided to take a walk about in the park and here are some shots from that journey.  I liked the way the sun light was only on part of this fountain as the sun was barely up.  





This is a different fountain than the one above.  




I took this shot through a kids tunnel slide.   Had to shoot it quickly as I was leaning on it looking up, I noticed a bunch of our Texas Red Ants. 


While walking around the waterfall pond, I noticed this newly cleared out small critter cave. 


I decided to place my game camera pointed at the opening to see what turns up.  



 A friend of ours brought this stick to us and told us to put it in the ground.  I had no idea it would grow having no roots (it was just a stick) and since it comes from a tropical environment it had no chance in Texas. But here it is still going strong, now I will wait to see what winter does to it. Oh and the name of this is a Plumeria.  


As I was walking back to the deck I noticed the sun was hitting the pond in a cool way so I started taking some of these shots. 





WARNING TO YOU SPIDER PHOEBES, SPIDER SHOTS AFTER THE ONE BELOW 



Not sure what got into her web, but it was big and she was really chowing down on it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me