This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Me and My Red Solo Cup March 15 2013

I have used those goofy red Solo Cups for many years now.  As a kid water fights and not to list a bunch of things I have used them for, I will only mention the latest use I have for them besides drinking a foo foo drink on a hot summer evening.  I now use them for railroading, in fact two different uses in one day.  The first use was used for helping me strategetly get a lot of decomposed granit under my track as using a spade often resulted in chucks falling before getting to the intended target.



The second use was as a t-light candle wind shield, it was a bit breezy today.  I use the t-light candle to melt the stupid wax they put around the track holder screws that they put on the bottom of new track. 


This next shot shows what the dag gum little screws are used for.  I had to order a little bag full online as when I first started working with them I did not realize how hard they are to find when dropped so I am short some.




So the only thing I can show for a full day's worth of work is basically the decomposed granit below my track.  I did do a few other things around the yard today but not much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me