This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

More Train Yard Work Today March 9 2013

I started the day off planing in to goto Home Depot as it was supposed to be a mostly rain on and off day with T-Storms coming in after 3PM.  It is now 5:28 and it looks like the storms will be here in about an hour.  So I did not go to Home Depot and got a bunch done.  Got both tracks up and running.  I have not set them permanent yet as I ordered some track 2 days ago to make a 3rd lay out and expand layout #1 & 2.  Going to add 2 feet in length to layout #1 and add 2 by 1 feet to layout # 2.  The old rusty layout (#3) will be pulled out and replaced with 5 ft Diameter SS curves and Brass straight track.  It will remain a small inner loop layout.

Anyway here are some photo's and boy do they show I got a lot more work to go, I am sure you will see the inperfections for yourself. 

     






Now some ground shots of water fall. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me