This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Play Time March 29 2013

After working in the yard, setting up some more figures in the train yard I decided to kill a couple of hours before the weather went south, so it is play with the trains time. The clouds are building now so I am bringing the trains in. 

As I was bringing out the other trains I noticed I stopped the passenger train between cars to view the bay window of Victoria Station. 


These next two shots are for my cousin Duane Buckel.  Hey Duane what are you trying to do behind that door.


 


Back to the trains.




While I was bringing out the trains it started to cloud up.  I accidently parked the RS-3 under the tunnel and I thought, hum, if I get surprised, the power unit goes first but I park this loco under the tunnel. 



Now got them all out and running.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me