This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Wee People and Copter - March 23 2013

Well the weather was really kind of cruddy today.  So did not do any thing of major but got some wee people in, and oh yeah, I am trying to learn how to fly a remote Helicopter to get a shot over the train yard when I have the trains out, which seems its going to be a week. 

Here is the copter.  Yesterday was my first flight day and I crashed on the roof of the house, in the train yard, and into a tree.  So it will be several more flights before I trust myself to buzz the running trains. 



A few people have told me that I am making good progress on the train yard.  Now you know why, I got help from the wee people. 







Sometimes it is hard to keep them working.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me