This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Train Yard Names

Ok, someone in the family wanted me to name the train yard.  So I decided to name the individual area's of the train yard to honor most of the family.  If your a women and did not sprout a bunch of kids most likely your new last name will not show up, sorry, but I had to cut if off sometplace. 

Ok this shot formally known as Track #1 is now Hinfartur Town, standing for Hinde, Farrar, and Turco. 


Ok, this shot the outer loop formally known as track #2 is Buckwills Ville for my cousin's, aunts, uncles Buckel and Williams. 


This shot the inner loop with the scenic over look, is Glideseitz Land, for cousin's, aunts, uncle's Glidden and my sister Penne's & her husband Max's family since they sprouted a ton of kids, which begat more kids, I hope before I die I can be a great Uncle.  LOL..  

  
This next shot is lake Bratton, again my uncle's and aunts, and their kids.  Another large bunch. 


This next shot is Christy River for Grandma and Grandpa Christy since that name basically went with them to my knowledge. 



This shot is Grand Station.  Sounds dull well it is for all of the grandma's and grandpa's both living and with God who have created the large family.  Which includes my own parents and all of my uncles and aunts. 


This pond is named called Inclusive Falls, which is for all of the extended family members and close friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me