This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Friday, March 1, 2013

More work on train yard Feb 28 Mar 1 2013

Well with some flood lights and some decent weather got more done in the last couple of days then I expected. 

Some creek shots.







Let me introduce you to Val's troll the Toga Troll.  She had to come out and tell me "you best get this done, the yard looks like heck!".


A close up..


My Irish troll had to get into the action. 


Close up shot...  He told Val's troll to "let the man work". 


Got some track in, so decided to lay some down rough so I can get an idea if my measurements were accurate in relation to the new "lake".  So far looking good. 






Here is a shot of one of the cars I bought and got in yesterday, I wanted to see if it will link up with the other train I have and it will.  Yaaahooo.  More options... 


A close up of the indvidual car, I have not taken the new diesel engine or the rest of the cars out of the boxes yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me