This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Rail Yard Update - March 20

Well as I have been working the last 3 days, have not had a chance to do much but here are some additions. 

Not sure if I need to remove or change effects of weed eating grass debre or not.  I need these houses to weather a bit however. 




All small communities have their own little grave yard. 


A Condor must have flown by... 


More work on mini pond with falls that lead to creek that go to bigger pond.  Still need more hose hiding.  Amazing what the camera sees that I do not.


Still working on better effects of mini drop into creek from small pond area.  It's getting better but I am missing something, other then hiding more of the black stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me