This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Rail Yard Progress Mar 13 2013

Wow, got a lot done today.  I did not expect my track to show up today or at not as early as it did so I started on minor landscape items.  Putting stone around pump hoses and start building this little animal corel.  It is hard finding farm animals that are G Gauge. 


Well the track showed up so I figured I would put a before shot or two.  Notice I am 3 feet from walk way. 

Still a before shot, I plan to move this to the right by 1 foot. 



Time to remove track. 


Val grabs camera, this is adding the train and cars to test track #2. 


The first run went well found two spots that needed better leveling as they caused derailments.


Track #1 now expanded 3 feet. 


Both track # 1 & 2 up and running flawlessly so far.


Track #3 now ready for testing.



Test went quite well, need to add a lot of stability but on all 3 tracks overall very pleased.  I ran track #1 & 2 for 20 minutes non stop no issues.  Track #3 needs a lot of work but ran rather well for first shot.


A shot from the deck waiting on coals to get hot.  I need to get rid of those wires and do more pond work.  The pond work will come in a few days when we get in the 80's. 


Well day is over, tired and hungry, time for some lamb chops and baked potatoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me