This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Today's puttzing in the Train Yard - March 21 2013

I got started at about 545PM so I got a couple of hours in on the train yard. 

I planted our live Christmas Tree, I will be interested to see if it lives but when I bought it, the little card said it is heat and drought tolerant.


Started working on the walkway for the future passenger train station.


This next shot is for Vinny D. on mylargescale.com. 


Got to have a ha ha shot, so the wee people working on the station decking.  LOL


I need to level the deck, and put some stones up against the 2X4's. 




I was getting ready to pick up this pile of dirt but then thought, leave it here and think on what we could do with it using some creativity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me