This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Train yard work March 3 2013

Boy I am wore out from today but yet feel like I did not meet my goals.  As planned Philip and I headed to Bob and Tina's so Philip could look at Bob's bike that had som power issues his last ride and I was going to get some rocks. 

So Philip, I, and our trolls headed to Haslett TX.

The next couple of shots are of Bob and Tina's yard, in what I would call the Eastern 40.



I started loading rocks while Philip was up in Bob's barn further to the right of this shot.


After loading the rocks I drove up to the barn and the it looks like the bike blew a head gasket.  Not good news.  Anyway while Philip and Bob rapped up their work on the bike I drove back down to the house.  And me and the trolls are a bit on the sore side.  I would say I got nearly 3/4 ton of rocks loaded.  Philip was surprised I could do it alone, heck I aint in that bad of shape. 


The next shot is of their pool and the following the neighbors hourses. 



On the way home we talked about how we were getting hungry so I offered up some BBQ sandwhiches I would make on the grill.  Val decided she wanted some hot dogs (Nathans no doubt) so out came her troll to supervise. 


We got the rocks unloaded.



The next shots are just some random shots, most of the work done this afternoon is not even noticable.  I did add another pump to now I am pumping 630 GPH versus 300.  That did add better flow.  I moved the track over by 4 inches, does not sound like much but it took an hour to accomplish that, good thing I have not started with making the tressels and lay down decomposed granett. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me