This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Train Yard Update March 6 2013

Have not accomplished much over the last several days but a few noticable items. 

Started the track placement work for layout # 2 around the back of the small pond.


Someone told me they, like myself, like the track level view of things so here are a few of the work.




A future mountain that will most likely move, it is too close to the track I think.  The water trickling down is from the hose, with the evaporation factor and maybe some small leaks I need to add water sometimes, so I thought, heck make it look good and I can trickle feed it.  I will need to add a bunch of rocks to cover the bricks and such.


A shot of the train on track 1.


Some more general shots.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me