This is just photo shots that I take that do not pertain to motorcycle riding.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Today's Rail Yard Update Mar 17 2013

Well vacation is over so it will be a bit before the next shots I guess depending on how nice the weather is at night.  The first shot below is an idea I got from mylargescale.com web site on how to ancher them. 


The next shot is what I use to clean the track.  I put some track cleaner in one of those eyeglass lens cleaner bottles, I spray it on the course side of the dish scrubber and wipe the track. I use the soft side to clean up the carbon that is left.


I think the train came in on the wrong track.


Hey boys, wrong direction, the train is over here. 



I need to do some work around the future passanger terminal as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me